Saturday, December 12, 2009

window inserts

Window Inserts can save you money.

Window Inserts can cut your heating bill down. Window Inserts are quick and easy to install. In the winter, you want to keep the warm air in and keep the cold air out. That's exactly what Window Inserts can do for your home or office.

An added benefit to Window Inserts is they also reduce noise from outside (from passing cars blaring their obnoxious ghetto music, to noise coming from construction crews.

I don't know anyone who doesn't like the word "FREE". How about "free" heat with minimal investment? In these tough economic times, any money we can save is just as good as money earned. I have a serious interest in renewable energy (and no, I'm not one of these "green" nut jobs who wants to "save the planet". Personally, I think the planet is doing just fine, despite what the Al Gorebots would have you believe.

I recently got the urge to try and create a solar window insert that would simply slide into my existing window casings to help with the heating bill. I saw on the local news one night on how a local man built a solar thermo siphon air panel to do just that using black aluminum window screen and plywood.

Read More. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment